KST is a healthcare protocol that any provider can use to improve their results and expand their ability to help others.
KST grew out of my experience with two marvelous chiropractic techniques: Directional Non-Force Technique (DNFT) developed by Richard Van Rumpt, DC and Spinal Column Stressology developed by Lowell Ward, DC.
In addition to its chiropractic application KST's more universal applications have permitted it to be used by healers of all kinds, even lay people to access information.
(The application of correction procedures is of course dependent upon and limited to the individual's knowledge, and legal permission (licenses etc) to work on others.)
As a chiropractor I initially saw KST as a way to improve chiropractic care. I realized that I had "something" when doctors and patients would repeatedly say, "That was the best adjustment I ever had in my life!"
From my personal chiropractic perspective - KST offers the Doctor of Chiropractic freedom from adjusting the same subluxations, week after week, with little change.
Too many chiropractors wonder, "Why aren't they holding? Why aren't they getting better? Why can't I get better results?" Too many patients are not responding or were at a plateau, too many doctors and family members were having health problems.
In late Fall 2003, while experimenting, I "accidentally" happened upon a phenomenal technique. I started using it on my most difficult patient: myself. Then my other difficult patients: my family, then other chiropractors and their families. These were all people who were adjusted for many years, perhaps hundreds of times with different techniques, and many still had problems. I got phenomenal results.
Doctors kept telling me "This is the best adjustment I ever had in my life." This technique lives up to everything you hoped a chiropractic technique would do - and more! Read on to glimpse how far-reaching this technique is.
Can your technique do all this?:
- Quickly and easily analyze and adjust the structural system for subluxations: cranial bones, TMJ, the entire spinal column, pelvis, pectoral girdle, sternum, coccyx, ribs, extremities - anything/anywhere.
- Adjust disks.
- Immediately know if the subluxation was corrected.
- Low force. No "cracking" patients, no drops, no pressure. Save your hands, arms, shoulders, etc. You don't need to hurt yourself while helping others.
- Adjust the patient standing, sitting, lying and in position of injury.
- No table needed.
- Locate and release anxiety or panic (fight/flight) subluxation patterns.
- Correct "Dowagers hump" patterns.
- Get results from the most difficult patients.
- See dramatic retracing (a real measure of healing).
- Gentle enough to use on everyone - infants to the very elderly.
- You can specifically analyze and adjust yourself.
Koren Specific Technique can.
Simply put, you'll know exactly where to adjust (without X-rays, computers, MRI or other analytical equipment), when to adjust and whether or not you have corrected the subluxation; you cannot over-adjust.
You'll see real changes from the first visit including immediate postural changes. You won't be pounding on the same subluxations visit after visit. Spines start healing and people start holding their adjustment for longer periods - and they refer more than ever.
I knew this technique was powerful when I saw dramatic retracing in patients - both mental and physical stresses were being released.
- This is a stand alone technique - but you cOn use it with other techniques if you wish.
- There is no guess work - you will know if the subluxation was corrected. You will know where, when and when not to adjust.
- It's easy to learn.
- Yes, you really can specifically analyze and adjust yourself.